Customers and cleaning services can work from the following guidelines when setting job expectations and priorities. (click here to learning about estimates and labor hours)
- Vacuuming and mopping of floors, dusting, and garbage removal in all rooms
- Kitchen counters, sink, and stove
- Bathroom toilet, sink, tub/shower, mirrors
- Cleaning service professional provides industry-standard supplies (more info)
- Washing dishes, making beds and cleaning/folding laundry is generally not included in standard cleaning. These tasks may be requested in the booking notes, but pros have the discretion to not do dishes, make beds or clean/fold laundry and additional labor hour charges may apply.
Deep Cleaning - Everything in a Standard Cleaning and can also include:
- Kitchen - behind oven and fridge (removed prior to cleaning), inside microwave, inside and outside cabinets
- Bathroom - deep grout scrub of toilet, sink, tub/shower, inside and outside cabinets
- Spot clean baseboards, vacuum under furniture, vacuum furniture in all rooms, garbage cans sanitized
Move-in Move-out Cleaning - Everything in a deep cleaning without the furniture cleaning (it’s assumed there is no furniture)
Add-ons - can be requested by customers and generally include:
- Inside Fridge - Wipe-down of all surfaces and drawers. Freezer included only in Deep or Move-in/out Cleanings.
- Inside Oven - Removal of grease
- Inside Windows - Glass cleaning windows up to 7 feet high
- Blinds - Dusting / cleaning blinds up to 7 feet high
- Wall Wash - Cleaning walls up to 7 feet throughout the house
What's not included? To clarify expectations, some tasks are not included in cleanings for safety and insurance purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Washing dishes, making beds, and washing/folding/ironing laundry - requested in the booking notes, but pros have the discretion to not do dishes, make beds or clean/fold laundry and additional labor hour charges may apply.
- Indoor above 7 feet - Items that requires being on ladders to reach hands above 7 feet are not included such as ceiling fans, high cabinets, high shelving, etc.
- Moving furniture - Professionals are not expected to move furniture such as fridges, ovens, couches or beds to clean. Please move these items before the professional arrives if you would like to clean around these kinds of heavy items.
- Steam cleaning and carpet cleaning - While we are looking at bringing these service into Cleanify, currently these services should be booked separately outside of Cleanify.
- Other services not typically included are decluttering, organizational services, hoarding services, and pest control.
- Outdoor - Gutter cleaning, snow removal, and cleaning of balconies, patios, decks, outside windows and other outdoor spaces are not included in cleanings booked on Cleanify.
Post-Construction Cleaning - As of March 2017, Post-Construction Cleaning is no longer bookable on Cleanify.com. We are working on a way to bring this back in the future.