Customer satisfaction begins with good preparation. Arriving at a job with professional supplies is key to achieving customer satisfaction.
Most cleaning services on Cleanify use a professional industry-standard supply kit that could include:
- Cleaning apron
- Clean cloths for each job
- Clean scrubbing brushes
- Clean sponges
- Toilet brush
- Paper towels
- All-purpose cleaner
- Special surface supplies (stainless steel, granite, hardwood, wood furniture, etc.)
- Oven cleaner
- Kitchen cleaner
- Bathroom cleaner
- Dusting spray or furniture polish
- Broom & dustpan
- Feather duster
- 50 foot extension cord
- Vacuum cleaner (high quality for hard floors and carpets)
- Microfiber mop or sponge mop and mop bucket
- Mopping solution (safe for the floor)
Read more from our cleaning business expert advisor Debbie Sardone's blog about being prepared with quality supplies: "Cleaning tools you need to get the job done right."
Eco-friendly / green supplies - Cleanify recommends using eco-friendly products because customers who have cleanings done with eco-friendly supplies leave higher ratings than those done with standard products. Currently, using green supplies is not a requirement. Looking for green products? Read about Our 7 Favorite Green Cleaning Products.