Every customer who finds your service through Cleanify will have different space to clean and different expectations, so it’s important to be flexible to their needs.
Customers and cleaning services can work from the following guidelines when setting job expectations and priorities:
- Vacuuming and mopping of floors, dusting, and garbage removal in all spaces
- Kitchen surface clean of counters, sink, and stove
- Bathroom surface clean of toilet, sink, tub/shower, mirrors
- Cleaning service professional provides industry-standard supplies (more info)
- Washing dishes, making beds and cleaning/folding laundry is generally not included in standard cleaning. These tasks may be requested in the booking notes, but pros have the discretion to not do dishes, make beds or clean/fold laundry and additional labor hour charges may apply.
Deep Cleaning - Everything in a Standard Cleaning and can also include:
- Kitchen - deep scrub of surfaces, behind oven and fridge (removed prior to cleaning), inside microwave, inside and outside cabinets
- Bathroom - deep scrub of toilet, sink, tub/shower, inside and outside cabinets
- Spot clean baseboards, vacuum under furniture, vacuum furniture in all rooms, garbage cans sanitized
Move-in Move-out Cleaning - Everything in a deep cleaning without the furniture cleaning (it’s assumed there is no furniture)
Add-ons - can be requested by customers and generally include:
- Inside Fridge - Wipe-down of all surfaces and drawers. Freezer not included.
- Inside Oven - Removal of grease, cleaning of oven racks
- Inside Windows - Cleaning windows up to 7 feet high on the interior
- Blinds - Dusting / cleaning blinds up to 7 feet high
- Wall Wash - Cleaning marks on walls full up to 7 feet throughout the space
What's not included? To clarify expectations, some tasks are not included in cleanings for safety and insurance purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Washing dishes, making beds, and washing/folding laundry - requested in the booking notes, but pros have the discretion to not do dishes, make beds or clean/fold laundry and additional labor hour charges may apply.
- Indoor above 7 feet - Items that requires being on ladders to reach hands above 7 feet are not included such as ceiling fans, high cabinets, high shelving, etc.
- Moving furniture - Professionals are not expected to move furniture such as fridges, ovens, couches or beds to clean. Please move these items before the professional arrives if you would like to clean around these kinds of heavy items.
- Bodily fluids - Clean up of urine, feces, blood or other bodily fluids from humans or other animals is generally not included.
- Outdoor - Balconies, patios, decks, outside windows and other outdoor spaces are not included in cleanings booked on Cleanify.